I supervise PhDs in the (broad) area of networks
. Most of my projects are focussed on real-world problems. Please
drop me a mail if you're interested in brainstorming topics.
My current PhD students
- Salvator Galea. Salvator is working on understanding how dataplane programmability
can improve network monitoring practices.
I am currently teaching
the following modules at Queen Mary:
- ECS430u Computer Systems and Networks (2018-present)
- ECS524u Internet Protocols and Applications (2018-present)
- ECS656u Distributed Systems (2018-present)
In the past, I also taught the following modules:
- University of Pisa: Networking and Internet (2009-2017)